Sunday, December 24, 2006

Autopilot Traffic Machine Software Package

Scripts are nothing new to the average computer user.

I was reminded today of one of my Mothers favorite things to say when all four of her children had driven her to the point of exaustion. "Why don't you go play in traffic!" You know full well that your parents do not mean such things but I would often find myself thinking that the freeway was really only a few blocks away. Remember the video game Frogger? That was one of my favorites.

I realized that this is why I can see a simple script that performs a Cron Job as a great new toy. A Cron Job is a Daemon, or process that works in the background. The term comes from Greek mythology. The Daemons were gaurdian spirits. This Cron Daemon is instructed to fetch the news and deliver it to your blog. Because it is a simple script that executes commands at predefined time intervals you can regulate exactly how much and what news that your Cron Daemon posts to your list. I am able to generate news articles for my blogs that are meant to attract attention to the main ides I am interested in promoting on my blogs. I can send out this Daemon to Cron Job news articles and then post them while I do something else. My Daemon brings me some strange news somtimes too. It wants to please the master?

I was given this script by Ewen Chia and Jo Han Mok as part of the Autopilot Traffic Machine. This script allows me to play in traffic in a way that I am sure my Mother never imagined, heck I never imagined that there would be a marketplace as diverse and active as the internet. Driving traffic is essential to every advertising effort on the internet. If you sell Apples or Oranges online you need visitors. Once you realize that visitors who are sitting in their homes comfortable and warm in their socks are coming in the millions playing in traffic suddenly becomes an worthwhile occupation.

Online marketing is one of the coolest online computer games...campaigns, tests, stats, and the pay off is in real money! Chia and Mok will grow your mind if you listen to this AUDIO PILOT tele-seminar. You will see how to get in the game and how you can use the toys to play in traffic.

If you are interested jump through these pages and you can get the tricks of playing in traffic...this is where we learn the cutting edge.

http://magickiansofsimpleology.info/autopilottraffic.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home