Saturday, June 02, 2007

Breaking the Five Laws

It is like a desert. I do not even want to move. I have no desire.

No Line to Follow.

No Clear Vision.

No focused Attention.

Not a drop of energy to focus.

Reactions are to inaction...slowly sinking...a sluggish spiral that still makes you feel sick to your gut with vertigo when you try to lift your head.

I am an outlaw of Simpleology. I have not done my daily praxsis in over four months...longer really... I am a dirty, unsaven, desperate man. The wolf is at the door.

Success is a strange thing...like a ghost that dances in the sand. If you abandon it...it will abandon you. Success will find things that you thought you could depend on and snatch them from you when you turn your back on her.

A blind fly slowly, almost agonizingly, ziging and zagging in all directions...

If you are feeling it slip now...then it is time for you to get straight with your Simpleology course work.


http://chris_titan.simpleology.com/


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home